22 janvier 2014

The Gruffalo's Child #2


I haven't post for ages, and I just realised that I've never shown the color keys I've done for the "Gruffalo's Child" short, in late 2008, so here it is! :


The timing was very short, but everything was so well prepared by the two directors Uwe Heidshotter and Johannes Weiland that it has been a real pleasure to work on this project! : )


Here is the trailer:

20 commentaires:

Wendell Dalit a dit…

Wow these are amazing! Thank you for sharing, very inspiring

Aurélien Predal a dit…

Thanks Wendell !

Ana a dit…

:)

Katherine Lim a dit…

these are beautiful!! one of my favorite shorts. thanks for sharing :D

kamoulox a dit…

ca dechire

Gio M. a dit…

Your color palette is so unique. Your cools and warms have so much flavor, if that makes any sense.Haha.Big fan of your work, cant wait to see what your cooking up at Sony. Cheers.

hadrien a dit…

magnifique!!^^

Best Cold Laser Therapy Fort Worth a dit…

Ice age monsters!! I love that. its so fluffy :)

Best Anaheim Hills Family Lawyer, view website here... a dit…

I love you Gruffalo. your so cute and nice!

Aurélien Predal a dit…

Thanks very much everybody!

audreey taylor a dit…

Frozen!! Its like the movie. :) Best US Coast Guard License Training Alaska Waters Consulting, visit website

Wholesale Lumber site info a dit…

Aurélien Predal i think you are a great artist. just continue and God will blessed you :)

Top Divorce Lawyer Seattle Engle Law Group website a dit…

I love the trailer the way I love your work,it nicely done you're such a talent into drawing

Great site for Beetlesmith Renton Auto Repair Service a dit…

All i can say is that your talent in art work is really that good!

Austin Maid Service Information a dit…

aw i like grufallo :) very inspiring . thank you so much !!

Great site for Alaska Fishing Tackle Three Rivers Fly & Tackle a dit…

I love this animation it's so cute!

Great site for FL Orlando Wedding Venues a dit…

what a cute character is that! I like this movie btw I like watching anime and cartoons

user recommended top Towncar Service website a dit…

I love it!

I like this site :: Alaska Paydirt payout, click here now a dit…

cool toons...

I like this site :: Fishing Lodge Alaska information a dit…

i've been watch this since then