10 décembre 2010

. ...

21 commentaires:

lorelay bove a dit…

That is georgeous!!!!

Céline DESRUMAUX a dit…

lovely!

XAV a dit…

Ralala, très très class. Ca nous manquait :D

Tim Robinson a dit…

Very nice works you have here!

Sami a dit…

Amazing blog:) I am in love with your style. Your colors, your characters are all full of life :)

Stuart a dit…

Beautiful! I was at the CTN expo, but didn't know you'd be there. I would have loved to see your stuff in person!

Olivier DUPIN-GIROD a dit…

Très sympa cette envolée bleue.
:)

souv a dit…

Bonjour Aurélien.
J'adore! C'est plein de vie, joyeux! Couleurs et humour, légèreté dans le design. Je l'ai mis en fond d'écran, puis-je?
bises

Philippe Gaulier a dit…

Tres belles recherches!

Sandra Brandstätter a dit…

I`ve seen Dr TOM allready and found the design beautiful. I am glad I also found your blog by chance.

abhishek singh a dit…

i love your "visual development" work:) very creative, unique and highly communicative of the story:)

Amanieu Rebu a dit…

ca me fait rever cette recherche j'ai deja eu autour de moi pleins de colibris, ca flotte doucement et tu vois presque pas le mouvement de leurs ailes, ce dessin me le rapelle, c'est tres beau.

Carolyn a dit…

I love this work very much! So lovely...

San Diego Mobile Notary

vibros a dit…

vibros

Shelley Whiting a dit…

The work with the blue birds is very elegant and enchanting. Beautiful and graceful work.

Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney Chicago a dit…

I think that this would make a great template for my website. I have been looking for something like this.
I appreciate this post. all over the world. I think that this would make a great template for my website.

Merchant Credit Card Financing a dit…

So lovely , beautiful work keep it up ;)
Merchant Credit Card Financing

Business Cash Advance a dit…

amazing !!

Movers in San Antonio Texas a dit…

i thinks this is made by paper ? am i ryt ? hehe .. well, its beautiful thanks for sharing !

Garage Door Seattle a dit…

Great post. full of good information, I learn a lot many will create such good idea from this. thanks for sharing.

Tien La a dit…

mua ban home city trung kinh boi trung kinh complex rat nhieu home city sieu du an chung cu trung kinh cho thue