15 décembre 2011

Verne On Vaccation

Here's some images I have done in 2010 for the project "Verne On Vaccation", directed by my talented friend Sylvain Marc at Cartoon Network.
More infos here.

10 commentaires:

Noam Sussman a dit…

wow!! lovin the colours! great designs too. thanks for sharing :)

Lubomir a dit…

beautiful and vibrant, love these

azreenChan a dit…

I was so in love with this short clip, I watched it so many times over & over again.

Great job!

Juliette a dit…

Les ambiances sont très belles par ici !

rose-a-petits-pois a dit…

Tres joli. Les couleurs sont fraiches et ensoleillees !

Kirun a dit…

Really great work
I loved that cartoon!

Tim Robinson a dit…

Awesome!

Darnell a dit…

Great to see the development work from the short. love the playful feel to the designs!

Jon Lankry a dit…

Je trouve le rendu très impressionnant !
Il y a un certain cachet :)

rohan baikar a dit…

i loved the designs... colors r just amazing !!!!